Ski Dubai - in the Mall of the Emirates
Burj Al Arab - THE 7 star hotel by day
And by night as seen from the Madinat Jumeirah Souk.
Jumeirah Beach. Seriously the water was as warm as a bath.
Building to the left is Burj Dubai. Soon to be the tallest building in the world. Already at 122 stories tall, it's only 100m short of the current one. When completed it will be some 300m taller than the current title holder. When I arrived on the 7th of April, they had completed 120 floors, that's how fast they're building it. The other two buildings are part of the complex I live in.
I live in the building on the left. 8th floor. It's the short one, only 26 storeys.
The view from my swish pad. Note that construction continues all the way to the horizon. Seriously.
The entry to my apartment complex. The bollards get hand polished every day.
Well, that should be enough to satisfy you salivating dogs. Also, these photos were taken on my new, red Sony DSC-T100, possibly the sexiest camera ever built. But that was last week's adventure and I cheated...
No comments:
Post a Comment